Whether saving for your child’s education, planning a vacation, building a nest-egg or managing your finances during retirement, we can help you create an investment portfolio that fits your needs.
A significant component of most investment portfolios, mutual funds may fit into your financial security plan. Mutual funds allow individuals to pool their savings in a diverse portfolio of investments managed by professional money managers.
Segregated fund policies
Segregated fund policies are alternative investments to mutual funds that offer capital guarantees. By pooling money from thousands of investors, professional investment managers invest in a variety of individual securities. Since they’re only available through an insurance policy, segregated fund policies have several features and benefits that make them different from mutual funds.
Note: Any amount allocated to a segregated fund policy is invested at the risk of the policyholder and may increase or decrease in value.
Other investment products
We also offer a range of specialized investment products, including:
- Specialized investment solutions
- Registered education savings plans (RESPs)
- Registered retirement savings plans (RRSPs)
- Registered retirement income funds (RRIFs)
- Tax-free savings accounts (TFSAs)
- Guaranteed interest options and payout annuities
- Registered disability savings plans (RDSPs)